Now this is a new year surprise. On the top of all my FB and whatever "community" accounts I got a new one, for marketing profs
. The name is great and the source (Marketing profs) is even greater. So I've joined.
2 days are past since I've joined. I've uploaded a photo and set a status. And checked some people status in a few seconds.
To be honest, might be just the last things I did for a few months. Why?
1. I need to earn money
2. My job is more or less consultancy, business projects management
3. If I want to do my job properly, I need to focus on content of my job for at least 6 hours per day
4. I need to eat (yes, I ain't a robot)
5. I want to eat healthy as possible (yes, I want to live with as little time in hospitals as possible)
6. I need to manage my company, talk to people
7. I need to do some marketing for my company
8. From points 4 to 7, I need some more hours per day
9. I need my real friends that live in the range of 100 kilometers
10. These friends all use mobile phone
11. These friends like "real" parties, getting together for real
12. So I need to have a few more hours per week for them
13. Somehow I have some basic hygienic and exhaustion needs that take me up to 45 minutes per day
14. Sometimes (not often, but happens) I need few minutes for myself
15. In the end, unfortanetly, my body needs some sleep.
So, no matter how much I would love to be an active member of Marketing profs community, I might just be a very inactive member. But wish you love, all. :-)
I might just be a very inactive member. But wish you love, all. :-)